- Item Type: Gloves & Mittens
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Gloves Length: Wrist
- Pattern Type: Plaid
- Material: SheepskinÂ
LOOK AFTER ME
Do not wash leather gloves or gloves with leather palms, thumbsÂ andÂ fingers in a washing machine. Below are washing instructions for your leather gloves:
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away any dirt, never submerge leather gloves in water.
- If possible look for aÂ specific leather cleaner. Spray the solution onto the outside of the gloves and work into the leather.
Wipe away with a clean cloth, do not rinse off. Be careful not to spray the solution on parts of the glove thatÂ areÂ not leather.
- Leave to dry naturally. It is not recommended to tumble dry leather gloves or hang directly over a heat source.
- After the gloves have dried, apply a leather conditioner or wax with a polishing cloth to keep your glovesÂ waterproofÂ
andÂ prevent the leather cracking. It is worth doing this with your hand inside the glove so you do not miss areas.
Do not apply to areas of the glove that are not leather.
We offer versatile, stylish, and sustainable designerÂ looks at affordable prices,Â
that you can wear during every activity, every adventure and weather. How do we know? Because we
handpick ourÂ products based on our own experiences. You see weâ€™re more than retailers, weâ€™re
doers - fashion enthusiasts, and world travelers - and we use our knowledge to sell premium,Â
free-spirited clothes that look good and play hard.